Welcome! Here you will find all of my prayer letters written ever since I started the ministry as a Missionary to Honduras, and then as I now am as a Missionary to the Spanish-Speaking People of the Americas. We hope to update this with our current prayer letter that we send out every two months.

Sunday, November 28, 1999

November 1999

Dear praying friends,

Greetings in the name of our precious Lord and Saviour.  The month of November has come adn gone so quickly, that it's hard to believe it's over.  But, it's good to know that we are even that much closer to the coming of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.  I am with John in praying, "Even so, come Lord Jesus!!!"
The month of November took me through Maryland, Delaware, Massachussetts, and Rhode Island with meetings all along the way.  And, I had two new Churches say they'd take me on for support!
In Waterbury, Connecticut, I took a Pastor streetpreaching who had never been before, and we saw one man saved.  He was a black man named Serge Artis.  He took a Gospel tract from the Pastor, and went inside of a coffee shop and read it.  After about ten minutes, he came back to us and had filled out the back of the tract, and said that he had just trusted Christ as his Saviour!
Toward the end of November, I had the opportunity to preach in an all Spanish church in Central Fall, Rhode Island.  I was able to practice my Spanish again with a message entitled, "La Sangre Preciosa de Jesucristo." (The Precious Blood of Jesus Christ).  I enjoyed the fellowhipping with the people, and met several folks there from Honduras.  They knew several of the Pastors that I worked with down in Honduras, and they were happy to hear that someone else was going there to preach to their native people.
Also during November, I was able to put out a bunch of Gospel tracts in New York City and downtown Boston.  In New York, I rode the Subway with a friend of mine named Abe Nazario.  We passed out tracts on all the seats on the Subway, and then sat back and waited for the people to come in and sit down.  We took a tract ourselves and pretended to read it.  When the people came in, they would sit down, and then look down at the tract.  After seeing us reading it, they would start reading it also.  It was a real blessing
Then, in downtown Boston I took the Subway to Harvard.  I've always wanted to see Harvard University, because it was founded back in the 1700's by a Christian man to teach ministers the Bible. However, today it is a training ground for wickedness and sin.  As soon as I got off the train, I began tracting people, and I ran into about 20 weirdos with red and green hair, wearing black leather jackets.  Most of them were wearing several earrings, and were listening to their boom box.  I approached them adn gave them teh tract with Jesus on the cross that says, "All This I Did For Thee."  They just laughed and mocked.  Some took it, but others ridiculed and made fun.  One girl said, "I'll take it if you'll give me two dollars!"  Another one looked at it and began to scream, "I am Jesus!"  Another boy said, "Give me one of those!"  So, I did, and then he said, "I'm going to roll it up and smoke it!"  Which he then proceded to do!  As I was walking away for those bunch of poor lost Sinners, I heard one say about me, "What a fool!"  (Like he had room to talk, with his green mohawk and his pierced nose, Amen?)  But, I'd rather be a Fool for Christ, than a Fool for the devil!  That's what our modern education system is putting out, and that's the fruit of teaching evolution.  It produced a generation that does right in their own eyes, but could care less about Jesus Christ.  1 Cor. 1:21 says that God "...chose teh folishness of preaching to save them..."  And, by his grace, I'll continue to preach the BLOOD, the BOOK, and the BLESSED HOPE, and be a Fool for Jesus!

Because of Christ

Robert Breaker IIII