Welcome! Here you will find all of my prayer letters written ever since I started the ministry as a Missionary to Honduras, and then as I now am as a Missionary to the Spanish-Speaking People of the Americas. We hope to update this with our current prayer letter that we send out every two months.

Monday, February 1, 2016

May - June 2015

Whensoever I take my journey into Spain, I will come to you: for I trust to see you in my journey, and to be brought on my way thitherward by you, if first I be somewhat filled with your company.  But now I go ...to minister unto the saints. When therefore I have performed this, and have sealed to them this fruit, I will come by you into Spain.             (Romans 15:24-28)

    Greetings once again from the Breakers!

    Like the apostle Paul, I’ve always wanted to go to Spain and preach the Gospel, but I never thought I would ever be able to travel to that foreign land.  But God allowed me the next best thing, in permitting me to visit the Spanish military ship Juan Sebastian de Elcano, which docked in Pensacola harbor for a few days the end of May.  They allowed visitors to come aboard, and I was excited to take my two girls with me on a tour.  After waiting in line for over an hour, I passed out Spanish Gospel tracts to most of the crew!  So even though I’ve never made it to the actual country of Spain, I was able to board a ship that was the sovereign property of Spain and preach to Spaniards in their native tongue!
    After giving a tract to one sailor named Enrique, he said, “I can’t believe this.  I’ve been praying and talking to God and telling him I know I have to make a decision.  But I’ve been putting it off.  I asked God to give me a sign.  Then you show up with a little tract, and on the back it says: ‘What is your decision?’”  He then said, “I’m getting goose bumps just thinking about all this!”   I told him that it must be God dealing with him, and he needs to read the tract and get saved!
Please pray for his salvation!

SEEING SOME FRUIT FROM OUR INTERNET MINISTRY

    God is really blessing our internet video preaching/teaching ministry on: www.thecloudchurch.org.  Every week I preach a sermon in both English and Spanish, as well as record a verse by verse teaching from the word of God, while making bible study videos on various topics on the side. (Check out my latest: “What the Bible says about Gay marriage.”)
    During these past two months, I preached on the series of “The Seven Mysteries in the Bible” finishing with the seventh one the beginning of July.  It was a lot of fun, and we’ve heard a lot of feedback from people who are learning from the videos. One guy from New York called and couldn’t thank me enough for my video on “Eternal Security.”  He was so happy to hear that once you are saved you are always SECURE and eternally KEPT in Christ.  I don’t know if he got saved, or just never thought about this, but he was so excited that it was easy to rejoice with him!
    I’ve also heard from some folks who said they got saved while watching my videos.  One person emailed and said he saw the light of the gospel through my sermon on “Imputed Righteousness” and trusted Jesus Christ!  Another called on the phone to tell me the good news that she trusted Christ’s blood atonement for the justification of her sins!  
    At the end of this letter I’ll give an email testimony of another person I’ve heard from.  It’s so awesome to see that God is using our effort in reaching the lost and dying world.  It’s also amazing to see how far these videos are reaching, as we’ve heard from viewers in Africa, China, Europe, India and many other places that I NEVER could have gone in the flesh, but through the internet, I can reach them and preach to them as though I was there in person!

TEACHING ONLINE BIBLE INSTITUTE CLASS IN SPANISH

    Way back in March, I was asked to teach an online Bible Institute Class via Skype to some brothers in Guatemala on the subject of “Manuscript Evidence.”  I readily agreed, but heard nothing back.  Then a couple of weeks before they wanted to begin, they contacted me and I had to scramble to come up with a lesson plan.  I have not looked back since, teaching them all I can about the subject, although it’s a lot of work studying to get material together to teach them.
    Every Thursday at 3:30 in the afternoon we meet and we are currently in our 8th of 15 classes, as I’m teaching them about the history of the Bible texts and why the King James is the pure, preserved word of God today.  I’m also showing them about why the Valera 1602 Purified is the best Spanish Bible.  It’s been a blessing.  I’m really enjoying it, and so are they.  The internet is such a great tool to preach and teach!

CHANCE MEETING OF AN OLD LADY

    On a whim, Laura and I put our name in the hat for a local drawing for a recliner, and would you believe it, we actually won?!   When we went to pick it up, I loaded it on my trailer, and then saw an elderly lady taking out a giant garbage bin, which looked about twice her size.  I asked her if I could take it out for her, and I did, and she was very thankful. 
She then invited us into her house, where we talked for over an hour, and I got to witness to her a little and leave her a tract.  She had an amazing life story, and it was interesting to hear.  She was from Norway and remembers the Nazi occupation as a child, when Nazis took over her town.  She even remembers being shot at by the Nazis as she crossed a stream and ran from them! 
    Needless to say, we listened in awe.  But sadly, she ended by saying, “What bothers me is that I’m seeing some of the exact things happening in America that were happening before the Nazi occupation in Norway!  I fear for this country!”  Please pray for her salvation, as well as that of our nation.

MY GRANDMOTHER WENT TO THE HOSPITAL

    As most of you know, we take care of my 94 year old grandmother.  In June, she got so sick and weak, we had to admit her to the hospital, where I stayed with her for three days.  Afterwards, they put her in a rehabilitation ward for two days, and it turned out they put her right next to a 91 year old Christian lady.  She talked about the Lord with us for a long time, and it was a great time of fellowship in such a hard time. 
    The neat thing was that she was friends with another woman there who was also a Christian, and when I met her for the first time, she said, “I heard you were a Preacher.  Are you a SAVED preacher?”   I responded, “Yes!”  And replied that I appreciated the question.  She went on to tell me that she has found that many preachers today are NOT saved, and many are not even preaching the blessed Gospel of Jesus Christ of 1 Corinthians 15:1-4.  I agreed, and we had a great time of fellowship as well.  She witnesses everywhere she goes and was a real blessing to talk to also.
    Please pray for my grandmother, as we have her at home now, but are having to take care of her 24/7.  She’s not the same as before, and has lost much control of her body.  We pray that we might be able to nurse her back to health, but really just pray that God’s will be done, whatever that might be.

    Because of Christ Jesus our Lord,

    Robert Breaker and Family
    1 Sam. 12:24!

OVERWHELMING EVIDENCE THAT THE RAPTURE MUST BE SOON!

    At the risk of making this prayer letter too long, I just had to share some things that I’ve learned in the last two months that are so very exciting and seem to point to the very soon return of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.  (Oh that the rapture would be soon, as this world is getting sooooooo wicked and depraved!)
    A lot of people are starting to say that a September 2015 rapture is a good possibility and there is a lot of scuttlebutt about that on the internet.  Maybe you’ve heard it or maybe you haven’t, but I thought I’d throw out what I’ve learned, as it appears to be much more than just “coincidence.”
    First, September 23, 2015 on the Jewish calendar is exactly 6000 years from the Bible date of Creation.  Also, a Jewish rabbi recently came out and said that he believed the Messiah would come in 2015 (which of course we know isn’t true, as he didn’t realize Jesus was the Messiah, so he’s waiting for someone else).  A famous Muslim is also proclaiming that 2015 will be when the Mahdi (Islamic anti-christ) will come on the scene.  Interesting that both of them are looking for a “Saviour” or “Leader” in a time in history where it appears so many signs are pointing to the rapture, and the rise of the anti-Christ.
    September 23, 2015, the Jewish day of Yom Kippur, is also the day when NASA says an “asteroid” might hit the earth. (Wormwood?) Hmmm.  That’s not all, September 24th, the Pope (a Jesuit) is supposed to come to America and address congress, something that has NEVER happened in America!   He also claims to have an “important message” for the world.
    Even economists are now claiming that a huge economic collapse is looming over America, and they foresee it coming on or before September 2015.  What’s happening in Greece is a precursor.
    If that’s not bad enough, there is a huge military drill going on in America from July 15 to September 15 called “Jade Helm.” (Google it if you haven’t. It’s scary).  Many fear that it’s too convenient to hold this nationwide drill at that time, and believe it’s preparation for martial law in America, and the eventual round-up of Christians into concentration camps. (Who knows, but it is worth raising an eye brow over!)
    But that’s nothing compared to what I’m about to show.  It appears that prophecy is being fulfilled right before our eyes, as God’s numbers are starting to prove the end is near.
    Did you hear that the UN just celebrated it’s 70 year of existence in June of 2015?  And, did you know that 2018 will be the 70th year of the modern nation of Israel?  Jesus said that this generation shall not pass, until all these things come to fruition, and he mentions earthquakes, nations rising against nations, blood moons, etc.  Psalm 90:10 says that a generation is seventy years.  So, since Israel has been in their nation since 1948, doesn’t that mean something big has gotta take place in 2018?
    Well, it just so happens that the year 2015 is a JUBILEE YEAR for the nation of Israel, and it gets better.  If you go all the way back to when Moses led the people into the promised land, (1400 something B.C.), and count the jubilee years to the year 2015, you get exactly 70 Jubilee years!   Wow!
    It doesn’t stop there.  If you count from the same time until Jesus Christ’s birth, it is exactly 40 Jubilee years.  (Forty is the number of probation in the bible, as well as the number of birth as a woman is pregnant for 40 weeks!)
    One more thing, God said in Genesis 6:3… “My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.”  We know that exactly 120 years later was the flood, and God saved Noah from it by placing him in the ark which then floated above the earth (a type of the rapture).  But something very interesting, is that if you take those 120 years and make them into Jubilee years, then count 120 jubilee years from Adam, that would put you right down to September 23, 2015, which would be exactly 6000 years on a lunar calendar!  Sounds like a good time for Jesus to return at the rapture, so he could go back to dealing with the Jews again, as the tribulation would start then!
    Want to know something odd?  The last of the “Blood moons” occurs on September 28th 2015, a sign that has always signaled to Israel that God is doing something with that nation!
    With all this info, I’ve devised my idea of when the rapture might be, and then when the tribulation will be.  We also know from the book of Revelation that the Jews half-way through the tribulation will have to flee Israel when the anti-christ sits in the temple.  That means it’s starting to look like this...

  

On a final note, I heard lately in the news media that they are now calling Obama: “The American Pharaoh.”  When I heard this, I got goosebumps!  My mind immediately went back to the book of Genesis and the story of Joseph, who was sold into slavery, but miraculously saved by God and who became the second ruler under the Pharaoh. 
    You remember the story, there were seven good years, and then seven bad years, and those bad years were sooooo bad, that the people had nothing, and had to come to the Pharaoh for food, willing even to sell themselves as slaves in order to eat.  (Type of the tribulation?)  Well, Obama’s been in power now for seven years.  If he’s the anti-christ (and he makes a good possible candidate), then what if the rapture is indeed this year?  Would he not then rule seven more years, like the Pharoah of old, in a time when the wrath of God falls on the earth, and people are starving for food, and even willing to “take a mark” in order to eat?  It’s too amazing to be just a coincidence.
    There’s a guy who says that all Jewish history is made up of seven year increments.  These always end in a “shemitah year” (which by the way is what 2015 is), and this is when God always blesses or curses a nation based upon what they did in that seven years.  How interesting.  Another interesting coincidence is that September 11th, 2001, was SEVEN YEARS before Obama got elected.  Hmmmm.  There’s a lot of sevens and seventies in the Bible!
 

TESTIMONY FROM AN ONLINE VIEWER:

“I have been asking God to point me to a sound ministry for a few months.  Saturday he answered with your website!!!

I attended a Pentecostal church as a child, but have not attended church for a number of years.  God started drawing me back about 8 months ago.  However I did not know what kind of church I wanted to attend that would give sound doctrine.   I always wondered who is right??

I started watching Jimmy Swaggert in October.  I believe he has a lot of bible knowledge, so I watched his programs.  I watched his sermons and said the sinners prayer with him.  But I found myself saying it over and over because I wasn't "sure" I was saved so I figured at some point I had to say the right words the right way. Although I knew the prayer did not save me but believing the words did.  But it never clicked. They preach keep your faith in Christ and his death, burial and resurrection but I didn't understand it.  I was also wondering why I wasn't being baptized with the Holy Spirit too.  I was feeling very frustrated. I had heard tongues being spoken in church as a child so I was drawn to their ministry because of what I had known as a child.

I was lead to your site on Sat. by your video on the rapture.  I loved how you broke everything down and explained it so I watched “The Sinners prayer.”  I thought great I will see what prayer he has, say it with him that way I know I am good!  Boy were my eyes opened.  I realized you were talking about what I was doing; saying it over and over.  I was trying to find comfort in my salvation through the prayer hoping I would feel differently.  I watched “The Order of Salvation” yesterday evening.  I loved how simple you made it to understand.  Now I get it!!! I understand what simply believe in the finished work is all about and I am confident in my salvation.

I am so thankful for your videos and how you visually break things down.

Thank you again,

Elizabeth”