Welcome! Here you will find all of my prayer letters written ever since I started the ministry as a Missionary to Honduras, and then as I now am as a Missionary to the Spanish-Speaking People of the Americas. We hope to update this with our current prayer letter that we send out every two months.

Monday, February 1, 2016

November - December 2015

I thank my God always on your behalf, for the grace of God which is given you by Jesus Christ; That in everything ye are enriched by him, in all utterance, and in all knowledge; Even as the testimony of Christ was confirmed in you: So that ye come behind in no gift; waiting for the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ:   (1 Cor. 1:4-8)   
   
    Greetings again from the Breaker family and Happy New Year!

    It’s hard to believe that another year has passed!  But it’s behind us, and we are content as we press on for the cause of Christ, rejoicing in what He’s given us and excited about what He will do with us as we serve Him in 2016.

    The last two months of 2015 have been very exciting.  As most of you know, I’ve been preaching online now for over a year posting a weekly sermon in both English and Spanish  (I’ve got almost 300 teaching/preaching videos online now).  You can find all my sermons on www.thecloudchurch.org.  I post them all on youtube and vimeo.  I’ve also been making various Bible study videos, as well as recording a weekly verse-by-verse teaching video through the epistles of Paul in order of when they were written.  We recently finished up 2 Corinthians, and are now in Romans.  We get calls daily from people who watch my videos, thanking me for teaching them the word of God. Most of them say the same thing: “We just can’t get good, sound Bible preaching in our area!  It’s just so hard to find nowadays!  So we are so thankful for you and your ministry, as you are preaching the truth of the King James Bible!” 
    The best news we get are those who call to tell us they’ve gotten saved while watching our videos.  How we rejoice with them!  It’s great to see God’s still saving people! 
    Sometimes people call that are struggling with salvation.  It’s obvious God is dealing with them, and several times I’ve been able to lead them to the Lord on the phone!  Other times, I hear back from them in a week or so via email, and they tell me they’ve gotten saved.  (Sometimes it’s good just to let God continue to work on their hearts! Amen?)   Sadly, there are others who just don’t “get” the simplicity of salvation.  They want so bad to think they have to “do something” to be saved.  So we plant the seed with them.  And, boy, when they do get a hold of salvation and understand that it’s all by what Jesus DID for them, they get excited!  It’s so great to see people SAVED and KNOW it!  Salvation is indeed the greatest gift God offers to man!     
    Others call us with Bible questions, or just to ask for prayer.  Some call who are going through trials, and need someone to talk with to help them through their problems.  I’ve prayed with a lot of folks over the phone these last two months!  Some call back later with a “praise report” to let us know how God has helped them.  That’s always a blessing.
    Also, we are finding there are many small churches out there that are in need of good, sound doctrine.  I’ve had a lot of Pastors, Sunday school teachers, and Deacons contacting me, telling me how my online videos are not only a blessing to them, but to their church as well.  Often, they tell me that they are using what I’m teaching online in their own teaching services.   This is awesome, and yet so humbling.  I’ve said for years that the greatest way to teach the Bible is verse by verse, and we are finding that some pastors are beginning to think the same way and practicing that in their Sunday School service.  The people are loving it and learning so much!  
    We’ve even heard from small groups of people who meet in homes to watch my videos together.  Because there is no Bible believing church in their area, this has helped them to grow in the Lord.  Many of these are not only in the U.S., but in countries in Europe like Sweden, Spain, and England.  What a blessing!  So I’m a missionary to those places without even having traveled there!  How cool!
    We’ve also heard from many elderly people as well who are too sick to travel to church on Sunday who are benefiting from my weekly sermons.  So, God is really using our ministry as we continue to reach people world-wide through the internet.  Please pray God will continue to bless that endeavor.
    At the end of this prayer letter, I’ll give some examples of the many emails and letters we receive almost daily. It’s clear God is really using our ministry in both English and Spanish, and we are excited about being used for His glory.  It’s so awesome that people are getting saved through this and learning the Bible!
    One more quick story I’ve got to include.  Over Christmas, we went to South Florida to visit family.  While there my Mom and I visited an expo in West Palm Beach, Florida.  While there I was talking to a vendor when suddenly a man behind me yelled, “Is that Robert Breaker’s voice I hear?”  I turned around in curiosity and he came up and gave me a big hug!  He said, “I watch your videos every day!  You are such a blessing to me! You’ve helped me get so much closer to the Lord!  Thank you so much for what you do!”   What are the odds of such a chance meeting?  Must have been the Lord!
    Our family is well.  Laura has been working hard at helping keep us healthy.  We’d been sick a lot, so she learned about how to make fire cider, kambucha, and other healthy things to nurse us back to health.  She is also growing alfalfa sprouts, as well as making her own bread from fresh ground wheat.  (It’s so good!)   She’s looking forward to planting a large garden in the Spring, and learning how to make fermented garlic (a very healthy thing for you), as well as good garden salsa.  (We love Mexican food!)  We look forward to this.  Everyone seems to be so sick lately, and we are finding that it’s just not us, but a real epidemic throughout the land.  So we are doing all we can to keep ourselves healthy.   Laura has also begun selling Plexus, an all natural supplement that helps you lose weight.  If you want to learn more about that, feel free to call her.  This has lead to her having an open door to witness to others as well!  Once she had a opportunity to lead a lady to the Lord over the phone!  That was such a blessing!
    Our oldest, Emma, turned 7 in December and just started 1st grade.  Elyse, the youngest, turned 4 in November, and boy is she a character!  We laugh and laugh at all the things she seems to come up with, most of the time out of the blue.  The neatest thing was her starting to ask questions about God and Jesus.  Sometimes you can see it on her face as she’s thinking about spiritual things, and she comes and asks us questions about God and the Bible.  We answer them the best we can, and we are excited that she seems to be interested in hearing more about the things of God.  The other day, she told a friend of hers about Jesus.  He was about 3, and didn’t know who Jesus was.  Elyse came to us later and said, “He didn’t know about Jesus, so I told him Jesus was God!”  That was so precious.
    So that’s about it.  God’s been so good to us we can hardly believe it.  And, as we serve him more and more we find He opens more and more doors for us to witness.   Life is great when you have Jesus! 

    Thanks again for all your continued prayers and support.  I hope this is the year that Jesus comes.  But until he does, we desire to be faithful preaching and teaching his word!  If you’d like us to come and preach for you in 2016 let us know.  We are anxious to travel if it be the Lord’s will. 

    Because of Christ Jesus our Lord,

    Robert Breaker and Family
    1 Samuel 12:24!

FEEDBACK FROM OUR ONLINE MINISTRY

“Robert,
 I can't put into words the blessings you have brought to my wife and I here in _____ with your teachings on YouTube. Through the years I have grown truly frustrated with these feel good churches in _____ who are pushing feel good, don't judge watered down messages with a so called P.S. of Salvation tacked on the end.
You have opened our eyes in this house by revealing 1 Corinthians 15:1-4. Many Saturdays and Sundays the wife and I now watch your YouTube videos to be fed. I can't thank you enough as the gospel is rarely preached in this day and age. The period of the "great falling away" of the church has been going on for a long time now. Which is due in large part of another gospel being preached. These "feel good, anything goes" churches are a combination of a rock concert (the old guard on the pew cringing) and a message of 'political correctness" with the frequent passing of the offering plate to put another steeple on the building like their neighbor church down the street has done. These churches now know they have to "entertain" to keep the crowd coming, the old guard not knowing whether to keep going or not. These mega churches sadly are swelling to limit with "another gospel" being preached being they are comfortable with their and their neighbor's sins sitting on the same pew. Rest assured these churches will do as the government asks to keep their Tax Free status down the road. Hell will be standing room only for sure!
 Thanks for listening. Don't worry about those who come against you for preaching the truth. YOU WILL BE REWARDED FOR YOUR EFFORTS BY OUR LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST for doing so. Times will get tougher for all who are true believers in the future. I will be praying for you Robert. That which you are doing is rare. I believe in you and am sure there are many that can say the same. Keep up the good work. Remember you are not alone.
I dusted off my old King James version. And follow the ministry of Paul's gospel from here on out. I will probably never meet you in person but will recognize you on the streets of glory one day!”
                                                        - J. M.

“Pastor Breaker,
I realized, I was lost Oct 2015 (after listening to many of your sermons) and I believed, October​ 19-2015. Thanks for your encouraging and loving guidance. I guess you knew when I asked the question that I did, I was a lost soul.  Wow I have sat in the church pews for many years, sang in the choir, but never have I heard or understand the gospel message till I heard it from you. I am completely dumfounded how I didn't get this!   Thanks!”
                                                    - G. M.

“I just wanted to say thank you for your Youtube videos, they are very informative, i have been studying the bible dispensationally the past couple of years...I realize paul is our apostle in this dispensation, i have finally realized that its all about what Christ did, not what i did for salvation, I attend a very small church that teaches right division, i have a great friend and pastor who will listen to all my different questions i have from listening to other pastors on the internet, i just appreciate all your effort and time you put into trying to spread the Gospel, thanks again.”  
                                                    - G. P.

“Brother Breaker,
I stumbled onto one of your videos back in September...I was raised Catholic but never really understood anything.  I had an awakening and finally got it on 26 Sep 2015, while watching your video, "GRACE."  I have never felt this complete/whole and I’m so thankful for your teachings.  Your timeline makes understanding and Rightly Dividing so much easier to grasp than I ever imagined possible. 
I am forever grateful, for your teachings. I am no longer scared for myself, because I know that I am saved by Grace, through faith in Jesus Christ and what he did for me on the cross.  Now I have to work on my husband and children...we have a long way to go, and a short time to get there!
May God's Grace continue to cover you and your family,”
                                                    - D. C.

“Hi Robert,
I have been a Christian for about 20 years, but from time to time go through periods of wondering "can I really be saved because I still keep doing the same sins?" I know that once I am held in Gods hand He will never let me go, but I never felt at peace about my salvation. Your teaching which I listened to last night has been such a blessing to me. I finally know that yes, I am truly saved and am being made more like Christ.  I have had true, deep peace about my salvation for the first time ever.
Thank you for your work.”
                                                    - J. A.

“Hello Pastor Breaker,
I'm currently 16 and I've been watching since I was 15 and God has blessed me with your videos because I pray for certain things and boom few days later your video explains how to do it. I fully believe I'm saved today because of you and the Lord himself because he brought me to you and he used you to help me. He's done this for me twice and I'm glad that your doing videos on YouTube. I have a few more questions and if you have the time I'd like for you to help me. Thank you brother for all that you've done for me, I love you, God Bless you and goodnight my friend.”
                                                    -  J.R.
Dear Robert:
I'm thinking the Lord for you ministry and the salvation that I have come to know as a result of it! This occurred on 12-1-15 at approximately 10:30 AM while I was watching one of your videos... I have been in a church most all my life but have never heard the gospel presented in a way that you have presented it in many of your videos. I cannot remember the particular video, but having come to the realization that all I had to do was believe in the atoning blood of Jesus Christ... all I could do was say I believe-I believe with tear filled eyes and a lump in my chest! It is great to know that the Lord must weigh my sense and that I will be with him once I leave this body behind forever. My eyes still well up in tears every time I think about what he did on the cross for me, through the shedding of his precious blood. You have been given a great gift of presenting the gospel in such a way that it is so easy to understand and comprehend and I'm sure that there will be many more besides me that you might call shut-ins that will be blessed as much as I have been.”
                                                    - C.

“It's late right now 1:12 a.m but it doesn't matter.  I was scrolling through your videos watching around and I stumbled upon your testimony. I had never had a situation in which I found someone who I could relate to so much. I have been saved thanks to our LORD and Savior Jesus Christ. Your video helped me realize that all my life I've been doubting, I had never been sure, I'd pray every night and ask for forgiveness and hope that I would wake up normally or wake up in Heaven. I would worry so much all the time, I thought that I had blasphemed the Holy Ghost at one point. But now I know that I haven't. Thank you Robert for helping me get saved. I have the assurance that I am saved now. But more than anything I would like to thank our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for allowing me to stumble upon your videos and be truly saved. Amen.”
                                                    - E. C.

“Hello Pastor Breaker,
I must begin to say that I had been going to church for over a year but was still confused about a lot of things when it came to my salvation and thanks to you and watching your videos, I can say for the first time that I AM SAVED!!!! You opened my eyes to so many things I ignored or wasn't taught about. THANK YOU!!!!!”
                                                    - S. P.

“Hi Robert,
 Just watched "7 Appearances of Jesus Christ." Excellent teaching indeed. Right at the end you apologized and said your more of a teacher than a preacher; just wanted you to know that's exactly what I am looking for. I want the "meat," sound teaching, and I can say this is your calling and I have learned more from you than any other teacher. I always questioned my salvation being  ex-pentecostal and their weird teaching, not to mention when I was a (hum hum) JW. Now I "know" I am saved and sealed by the blood of Jesus Christ by believing in the gospel 1 Cor 15:1-4. This was never taught to me by any pastor/preacher.”
                                                    - R.

“Hello again Robert!!! I just had to tell you again what an absolute blessing you are to me!  I really mean it, you have no idea how much your teachings have helped change my life. When I pray I thank God for your important work and for helping me know God's word. I say, thank you Lord for Robert and please bless him, his family and the cloud church ministry.  Amen!  Anyway, I'm about to watch another one of your videos!  Love, love, love you and grateful for the time and energy you put in to spreading the good news!  Thank you so much!!  You are truly a blessing!”
                                                    - D. Z.

“Robert,
It was exactly three months ago... almost to the minute, that after years of searching, YOU finally acquainted me with THE GOSPEL. I can't believe how my life has changed... PRAISE THE LORD JESUS, and thanks to YOU, I know I have an inheritance awaiting me in heaven!  You're one of the most Able Ministers in the whole wide world so far as I'm concerned!”
                                                    - B. B.

“I just wanted to say thank you for putting up all of those youtube videos.  I really enjoy them and love how many verses you throw out and that you use the KJV!  I just felt that I needed to give you this and pray that you will continue making those videos for a long time.  They truly are a blessing and make me feel closer to God every time I watch them...I pray that you and your family have a wonderful holiday season.  Thanks again.”
                                                    - B.
“We have learned more from you these last 9 months, than from 20 years in a Bible teaching church.  Our family is hungry for the truth. And you are feeding us the spiritual food that we need. We pray that God will keep you in good health to preach until the day that Jesus comes.”
                                                    - L. and C.

“I’m saved!  Thank you very much for showing me the way.”  
                                                    - B.